When we talk about vampires we are not talking about the depiction in films/television.
But today, we are not talking about literal bloodsuckers. We are using the ‘vampire’ reference for a non-voluntary feeding that is taking place on our life force energy from another living consciousness either in the physical or non-physical realms and on all levels of our Beingness — physical, emotional, mental, spiritual.
It has also been classified as psychic attack, although psychic attack can bring more misery than energy vampirism. This energy taking can be a very convoluted situation.
Physical And Non-Physical Energy Vampires
Physical Vampires are humans. Some people are unable to move thru life without taking energy from others. They may have a physical, emotional or mental dysfunction that is draining them and most times energy feeding is not intentional.
It is not a conscious decision to take your energy.
It is not deliberate. Another energetic part of them attaches to you and sets it up. It could be anyone – friend, co-worker, your children, other family members, intimate relationship, a fleeting encounter, and other group meetings/organizations.
Non-Physical Vampires are entities in the unseen, non-physical realms around us. They have every intention in stealing and using your energy. That is mainly how they survive.
They set up energy siphoning thru childhood/adult physical and sexual trauma, addictions, injuries, extreme fear and ecstatic bliss episodes and events, thru unspoken/spoken agreements in the physical and nonphysical realms in other lifetimes or this one and also thru joint permission with others.
If there is a way to suck the life out of you, they will figure it out. They are also opportunists and will attach to energy siphons that another human is using. This is a double whammy for the one being used. There are also other entities, such as earth bounds, who are confused and not intentionally taking your energy. They are just looking for a safe place when coming into your field to rest and nest.
13 Signs That You’re Being Drained Dry
You are at risk for energy vampirism or currently being depleted when:
1. You feel drained after being in someone’s presence or a phone conversation; your energy has been leached, especially when someone has been talking AT YOU INSTEAD OF WITH YOU.
2. Trying to fit in. When you have to shrink yourself to fit into a group, to be less than so that you are liked and accepted.
3. Feeling guilty at home about not being who they want you to be or doing enuf for them.
4. Being a ‘yes’ person, a ‘go-to’ person, a doormat, doing what others want you to do even when you don’t want to. And then you become mad with self because know being manipulated but not doing anything about it.
5. Having sexual intimacy without both partners having love for and being in joy with one another.
6. You would like to leave a relationship, but no energy. Confusion reigns and clarity is not there because of the feeding. Not sure how to find a way out or even if there is a way out.
7. Participating in drama. This is a huge energy suck and drainer.
8. In an abusive situation. Narcissistic personalities are famous energy drainers and takers. They intimidate, physically or emotionally abuse, belittle, confuse and generally create all varieties of cray cray. The energy entanglement with a narcissist may take lots of help and considerable self-strength to untangle from it and flee.
9. Worshipping a guru, god, celebrity or other Being, physical or nonphysical, outside of you. Your energy is being intentionally delivered to another. It is okay to read books and follow someone for more knowledge, but taking it further than that may be detrimental.
10. Someone important in your life is saying they can’t live without you, they wouldn’t know how to live without you, and the famous one “If you loved me you would ____.” You are just flat tired most or all of the time.
11. Experiencing chronic fatigue and no matter how many health drinks/food/supplements/exercises you do your energy is still low. It is also a good idea to see if there is a physical condition as well when in chronic fatigue such as candida and fungus overgrowth. Both of those are significant energy zappers. But if you are in a relationship that sounds like any of the above, energy vampirism could be the culprit.
12. Being on the receiving end of physical/sexual violence at any age.
13. You or someone around you is needy, co-dependent and whiney. The words ‘poor me’ are key indicators of Victim Consciousness.
Key Points For Your Consideration
You are not an innocent in all of this. You have and may still be stealing energy from others too! This does not make you public enemy #1 just as it does make anyone else who is feeding a poopoo head either. It is a 2-way street.
Judging and blaming is a no-no. To think that we are blameless and victims is a game that will perpetuate the scheme. When we blame and remain in victim consciousness, a specific energy radiates out and then draws in energies that feed on that dynamic.
Be in complete acceptance and allowance of another’s path and actions. That is an expression of ultimate love. It does not mean we have to stay in a situation or allow energy feeding to continue. It just means live and let live and walk away.
Always check to see if you are energy feeding!
It is very important not to judge the how and why, but just to get out from under it and minimize contact.
Just Say NO!
The way to cure this and all intrusion is to Understand And KNOW that you are Creator Also; you are the sole consciousness of your body.
You are in control of your body and none others are allowed.