Should you stay or should you go?
Is there a situation that is taking up your headspace?
Are you finding it hard to decide whether to stay or go?
Is it healthy to stay? Is the answer yes? Then stay. Is the answer is no? Then go. Even if it scares you.
As Eckhart Tolle says, “Change it or accept it, anything else is madness.”
At least he is giving you an option, which shows his wisdom. Me? I’m just a bossy Leo.
If you stay, then stay with your whole heart — at least for the moment. If you go, then go with your whole heart — at least for the moment.
Nobody knows what the next moment will bring, not even us so-called “psychics.” Intuitive insights don’t necessarily change the moment. There have been many times that I have “seen” something but not been able to change it.
What intuitive knowledge does bring is understanding of the past and the present, guiding you towards a better future.
This May, I went to India and I lost my bank card, house keys and my car keys on my return. I replaced my keys and bank card and then my phone broke! The new one got delivered to an old address — and I entered a battle with the phone company that I had to hand over to the universe.
All of these things were like a tornado forming around me, stripping me of my old identity.
I was ejected out of a canon the day after when I launched my new course “The Transformational Truth of YOU!” Or at least that’s what it felt like.
My world cracked open, revealing new horizons as my old world crumbled. At first I was oblivious of the magnitude — even though the universe was hinting with the loss of my house keys, car keys, bank card, phone and my wider circle of communities. But I didn’t get that it was after the most personal one of all.
My family, my home, my car, the friends I was making in the city of Bath that I loved so much and had only moved to a year before. In the irony, a new juice bar had opened down the road days before I was ejected, I had wanted that juice bar to appear so bad!
Now it arrives AND with an owner that I adored from the moment I set foot inside. We became instant friends and at the same time I was washed away on a landslide.
I wasn’t ready for any of this — at least that’s what I thought.
There I was, recruiting people onto my new year-long program “The Transformational Truth of YOU!” by stating “this is no light commitment, if you come on this course you are effectively saying to the universe — this is the year where I commit to my relationship with YOU!”
I was making sure they knew what they were getting themselves into, whilst I sat there wondering why my world was increasing in craziness by the day, until BANG! The day after the launch I was shot out of my home and my life as I knew it.
Rejection, heartbreak, upset, pain — there has been so much on both the macro and the micro during this time. BUT, there IS growth, there is movement.
Trust in this — even if you don’t see it yet.
I am bouncing back in a way that feels healthier than ever before and I want to share with you what is serving me in the hope it serves you too.
In the initial period of a fast exit out of my life it was these 2 questions – in fact they still help to calm me now:
- What is healthier — to stay or go?
- What is right — to stay or go?
- What empowers everyone — to stay or go?
In the instant coping period that has followed (of which I am still in) these following points have been a life saver:
- With daily chores with the question, “Do I have to make a decision right now?” Anything that was a “no” I didn’t even think about, let alone act on.
- Reminding myself of what I have been through and how there isn’t anything more important than the need to take good care of myself every time I think I should be doing more.
- Reviewing past goals and seeing how much I have achieved.
- Setting new goals — and then dropping them if they bought a sense of fear or stress, committing only to the ones that feel full of light, ease, excitement and expansion.
- Sending anything I couldn’t handle up to the universe to take care of — and trusting that it will, as it has. It took care of the phone situation in the end. I gave up, but it didn’t. To the point where they called me out the blue, apologised and sent me a new phone that day — no hassle.
- If I needed to make a decision the next day and I was still unsure in the evening I’d say to the universe that I will sleep on it, and wake up with the clarity – which I did.
These are changing times, they always are. Life, like the ocean, is always moving — sometimes calmly, sometimes dramatically. It roars, clashes and fights out the currents. It will calm down again, it always does, that is for “shore.”
In the meantime, don’t tire yourself out by swimming against the tide, go along with it until the tide turns and brings you back to home — or to lands anew to explore.
Either will be exactly where you are meant to be.
Love from an Engliah girl that’s ended up in Mexico. Do I know what I am doing here? No, the tide took me here.
Ride it through. It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life, and soon you’ll be feeling good.
Magical transformative wishes to you.