Here at FinerMinds, we love inspiring people to become their best selves — whether that means improving their health, deepening their relationships with loved ones, or working on their own self-image. When it comes to personal growth, we don’t discriminate!
Furthermore, we are published by Mindvalley, one of the top personal growth publishing companies in the world. Because of this, we are fortunate enough to feature a lot of week-known industry experts, including Lisa Nichols, Christie Marie Sheldon and Carol Tuttle.
Why write for us?
Aside from featuring high profile authors, we also want to feature up-and-coming talent whoever they may be: professional, non-professional, young, old… you get the picture!
In a nutshell, FinerMinds provides a platform for people to share their personal growth stories, their experiences and generally their teachings to a wonderful, inquisitive and enthusiastic audience of personal growth readers.
So if you have a piece of content which you think our readers can relate to, learn from and be inspired by, then you are more than welcome (and in fact encouraged) to send it across to us.
1. Original content.
We pride ourselves on featuring exclusive, original and raw material that will blow our readers away. Please only submit to FinerMinds if you are comfortable with us being the sole publishers of your article :)
2. Word count: 600–2000 words.
We love substantial, juicy posts that will suck in our readers and keep them glued to the screen. Please include the word count in your submission email.
3. Unique tone.
Write in your own voice, but try to have an uplifting tone. FinerMinds is designed to be an inspirational, thought-provoking blog that will encourage others to take action toward their best life.
4. Pick a targeted topic.
Our readers are strongly inclined toward personal growth, with a focus on spirituality and the metaphysical. Some topics that we are specifically looking for right now include:
- Alternative healing and health
- Astral projection
- Brain waves
- Chakras and chakra healing
- Creative visualization
- How to overcome loneliness
- Sex and relationships
Please include your article topic in your email, and attach your article as a Word/Pages document.
5. No sales pitches.
We do not accept links to a sales page or paid product. Please do not include one in your post or author bio, as we will need to ask you to resubmit, which will delay the publishing process. Links we do accept include personal blogs, free ebooks and webinars, and basically any valuable content which will enrich people’s lives.
6. Edit before sending!
While I try my best to ensure everything is grammatically correct and typo-free, my job is made much easier if you thoroughly check your piece before sending it through. I do receive a high volume of submissions, so if you’re article is well written and well presented, there is a higher chance of it standing out and getting published.
7. Include your bio.
Please remember to include a short biography (approximately 2-3 sentences long) — it’s how we will provide you with exposure and build your profile as a writer. We accept one link to a website, personal blog, social media platform or free, content-driven product (see point 5). As we’re trying to raise your profile as a writer, please understand that we can’t link to product pages or promote businesses.
Some tips to help you:
- List posts work: our audience responds really well to “How To” guides and lists. Keep your sentences short, sharp and to the point. Attention spans are getting shorter and shorter, so the more focused your writing, the better.
- Be selective about your sources: please only include resources required to back up any specific claim, and make sure they are educational and helpful. Please don’t include sales links throughout your post.
- No double spaces: We appreciate just a single space after a full stop/period when starting a new sentence.
- Numbers: Please spell out numbers 1–9 (i.e. “one,” “two,” etc.) — numbers 10 and above are to be shown numerically (i.e. “12,” “100,” etc.)
- Promote your post! Once your post has been published, we highly encourage you to share it via email, social media and your personal website/blog.
Some of Our Top Performing Posts on FinerMinds:
- Meet Your Brain Waves — Introducing Alpha, Beta, Theta, Delta and Gamma
- 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy
- 7 Ways To Know If You Have Low Self-Esteem — And How To Fix It
- Top 10 Mantras For Meditation
- 20 Inspirational Quotes For Monday
- How To Tune Into The Spirit World
- The 7-Step Rope Technique For Astral Projection
- Could ADHD In Children Be A Gift And Not A Disorder?
- 5 Signs Your First Chakra Is Weak
- Want To Empower Yourself? Choose Enlightened Endings
- Move Over Green Tea: 5 Health Reasons To Drink Yerba Mate Instead
Ready to submit?
- Ensure your post has a title and you reference this title in your email submission (in the email subject line).
- Include a brief bio (less than 100 words) with one to your website, Facebook, Twitter or blog. Please do not include sales links.
- Attach a high resolution headshot or photo of you you’d like us to use for you bio. If possible, attach two different photos not less than 150 x 150 pixels.
- Email the above to email@example.com. Please be patient while we review your submission — we do receive many submissions and try to review them all as quickly as possible, but your patience is appreciated!
- While we cannot respond to every submission, we can ensure you that we read and carefully review every article we receive with the greatest amount of consideration before making our decision, and if we feel your submission is the right fit for our audience, we will generally respond within 21 days.