Dr. Srikumar Rao is the founder of the course, Creativity and Personal Mastery, the only business school course that is so popular among students that it has a long wait list and an alumni association.
He is also the author of the international bestseller Are You Ready to Succeed: Unconventional Strategies for Achieving Personal Mastery in Business and Life.
In the video above, we’ve shared Dr. Rao’s awesome talk at Google’s headquarter, where he speaks about the connection between your self-awareness and happiness as well as work life success.
The Challenge For You:
- How happy you are in your work?
- How do you feel about your career and life path?
- Do you feel that you are following your passion and purpose?
- How can ideas from the personal development field be brought into the workplace?
- Does meditation, gratitude, positive thinking, visualization, intuition etc have a place in work life?
After you’ve posed those 5 questions to yourself, I want you to drop a comment and post the answer to this final question:
What’s the #1 thing you want to see changed in your life when it comes to your passion, purpose and career?