Today I’m pointing this blog back at you :) Yep, that’s right, I’m looking for feedback & I hope you’ll help … You see, I just LOVE books on positive thinking and would appreciate your recommendations for more. As the holidays approach, I thought I’d use this time of year to spread cheer by gifting uplifting books to friends and family. And what better place to get the best suggestions than here, where wise, positive minds gather? :)
Now I’ve got my favs, to be sure (see my short list below), but I’d love to create an awesome, HUGE list of books on positive thinking. Why? Because I know that different words ‘speak’ to different peeps. The kind of book I might want to give my Catholic mom will be quite different than one I’d gift my new-age girlfriend or neo-pagan neighbor. (Plus I’m sure this list would give YOU some great gift ideas, too :))
Will you help me?
It’s really simple – just 2 steps
- Just leave the name of at least one of your favorite books on positive thinking in the comments below (more is okay, too!); and …
- Share this post with anyone you know who might also like to contribute to the list :)
Pretty simple, eh? Now, here’s a few of my favs to get this list started … (oh! and thanks in advance for your help with this – I really appreciate it!)
Books on Positive Thinking
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norma Vincent Peale.
- Everyday Positive Thinking by Louise Hay
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Ask and it is Given by Abraham-Hicks
- What to Say When you Talk to Yourself by Shad Helmstetter
- Creative Visualisation by Shakti Gawain
- Manifesting Change by Mike Dooley
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Change your Thoughts, Change your Life by Dr. Wayne Dyer
- The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne Dyer
Okay my friends, Let’s make this list the biggest, awesomest resource on the web for books on positive thinking! Just let me know your favs in the comments below … and hey, Happy thinking!