As most yogis know, it all starts at the root. In the ancient language of Sanskrit, this first chakra is called Muladhara.
If your Root Chakra is WEAK, BLOCKED or CLOSED, it may manifest in a person’s life as some of the following symptoms:
• Being stuck in an unfulfilling and unrewarding career
• Never seeming to have enough money
• Experiencing financial stress or debts
• Having trouble budgeting effectively.
• Suffering from weight or body issues
• Feeling a sense of unworthiness
If any of these things feel a little too close to home, AND you’re ready to really live your full life potential, have a look at this root chakra balancing meditation.
Beautiful huh? What do you think about using meditation like this for chakra healing and balancing? Do you think meditation and energy clearing are useful tools for overall mind/body/spirit wellness? Leave a comment and let us know.