What if we told you things could be a lot easier?
That when going through change, the path to happiness, positivity and success really doesn’t have to be as hard as what we make it?
Today’s book in the challenge, The First 30 Days, by Ariane De Bonvoisin, teaches us how to better navigate (and embrace) change so we can really get the most out of each opportunity, and life.
“What if I told you…
- that the change you are currently going through could be a little easier, smoother, and less stressful?
- that people who are good at navigating changes have certain things in common?
- that there are proven ways to help anyone through change?
- that the change you have always wanted to make not only is possible, but can be made with optimism and calmness?
- that change can actually help you love your life more? Would you keep reading?
This book is designed to help you through any life change; no change is too big or too small. This book will radically alter the way you navigate change. And don’t worry: despite the title, the book won’t take thirty days! You can read it in just a few hours.” – Ariane de Bonvoisin, The First 30 Days
And some words from Brian on the book:
“One of the ways I know I’ve read a great book is when I finish it and say, ‘That author is a cool person!’ I feel like this when I read a book by a Paulo Coelho, Wayne Dyer or Gay Hendricks and I definitely feel it when I read this one!
Ariane is the Founder and CEO of First30days.com, a great website all about empowering people to more effectively manage change, and her book is packed with big ideas – everything from learning how to be a ‘change optimist’ to developing your ‘change muscle’ and remembering the “change guarantee.’”
Have you just started the challenge? Click here to go back to day 1 to learn what it’s all about, or get your copy of Brian’s entire collection of Philosophers Notes (his insights from nearly 200 books) here.