Sorry men, but this blog post is only for the ladies. Since 60% of FinerMinds readers are female, we thought we’d do something special for you. Many of you have heard of Lisa Nichols from the movie The Secret. This uber-awesome woman has been praised by Oprah, interviewed by Larry King and out there helping all kinds of women rock their greatest lives. I’m psyched to tell you that Lisa has agreed to do an interview with me – for you, our FinerMinds female readers.
About Lisa Nichols
Let me tell you a bit more about Lisa Nichols. First off, she rocks. Her latest book, No Matter What, has hit the New York Times Bestseller’s list (plus 5 other bestseller’s lists). She’s done incredible humanitarian work in South Africa. And while she’s only 44, she’s already helped millions raise their self esteem and change their money mindset.
What really blew me away though is that Lisa is the founder of Motivating the Teen Spirit, which has, as of June 2008, impacted over 200,000 teens and prevented over 3,053 suicides!
And if you’ve seen any of her videos, you’ll notice that she has a really warm and empowering attitude and energy. So I can’t wait to share her interview with all the FinerMinds women!
What Do Women Really Want?
But, since I’m not a woman, I don’t really know what you want to learn. I need to hear from you so that I can make sure you get the most out of this interview.
So answer the question below!
- Boost self-image & self-esteem and to learn how to serve yourself
- Creating fulfilling & lasting relationships that feel good for both sides
- How to create a wealth mindset that helps you to attract and keep money
- Health & weight management
- How to use the Law of Attraction to design your life and the upcoming 2011
- How to bounce back from tough times or set backs
- How to turn your passion into profits and create a profitable business
Total Votes: 1478
Started: October 19, 2010
Thanks for your answers! I’ll let you guys know when the interview is up.