I’m crazy nervous about this but at the same time really excited (what’s a word to describe nervous+excited? my dictionary is not helping me right now).
There’s no easy way to say this, but I will be speaking from the same stage as Richard Branson, Sean Stephenson, and even the Dalai Lama.
I couldn’t believe it at first. I am literally bursting with happiness and feel so uplifted to be even considered to speak at the same event as these giants.
And as one of our 230,000 FinerMinds readers I’m hoping you might get a chance to attend.
Alright so these are the details. The event (some of you already know this) is called Engage Today. It’s happening September 30th to October 3rd, this year and it’ll be held in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
This isn’t any ol’ conference. It comes with intent and the purpose to affect change on a global scale. What’s even more amazing is that you’re a part of this change too. The whole goal of the conference is to bring together world geniuses under one roof to create a catalyst for economic, social, and environmental change.
And here’s where you come in. This conference is a place for individuals to learn how to adjust their methods of thinking for a new world. This is where you’ll learn to use your passion to make a difference.
If that wasn’t enough, check out some of the people speaking at this event.
The Visionaries Speaking At Engage Today
- Richard Branson – this entrepreneurial genius will be sharing his insights on combining business and power to address some of the biggest problems of the world today
- His Holiness the XIVth Dalai Lama - he’ll be speaking about the true meaning of “prosperity” and how you can use it to make global change.
- Bill Harris – the founder and director of Centerpointe Research Institute and star of The Secret. We featured Bill on FinerMinds a few months back and almost 2140 of you rushed to his site to receive his free meditation CDs.
- Sean Stephenson – will be talking about finding your unique voice despite any personal or physical limitation and why the only thing that can hold you back is yourself.
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey - author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Dr. Covey will give you what it takes to be a leader to change the world and yourself as well.
- President F.W. deKlerk – this former president of South Africa will be sharing his courageous story of ending apartheid and releasing Nelson Mandela after 27 years of imprisonment.
- Janet Attwood – co-author of The Passion Test, Janet will help you rediscover your passions.
Not to mention a special evening concert with Bryan Adams and K.D. Lang.
So you know how I feel about this whole event. Now I want to know how you feel about it. Who would you want to meet the most and why. For me it was always Richard Branson. His stance on social entrepreneurship and all of his efforts to help the environment and society are immense but now I can’t wait to meet the His Holiness the XIVth Dalai Lama. So what I want from you is this:
If you could meet one of these amazing global leaders,
WHO would it be and why?
Drop a comment below and share your thoughts. Just imagine the conversation and what you could learn from them.
P.S. We’ve got an amazing interview coming up with Greg Habstritt, the founder of Engage Today. So stay tuned for it.
P.P.S. Soon I’ll also be sharing with you how you can join us at Engage Today, and will reveal to you the amazing surprises waiting for all the early-birds. Looking forward to see you at this very special event!