Here’s an excellent meditation when you want to quickly re-charge your spiritual batteries. It can be done anywhere, any time – you don’t even need to find a quiet place or sit down. The Divine Saturation Snap Meditation is also excellent if you’re highly sensitive to other people’s energies. It’s a great way to get centered and flow positive, loving energy, regardless of the vibes around you. (Oh! You’re probably wondering what ‘Scrubbing Bubbles’ and meditation have to do with each other – Read on and find out!)
Thanks to Benjamin Bernstein of Its All Good Astrology for this piece. We’ve reproduced it entirely here for your convenience.
Divine Saturation Snap Meditation
by Benjamin Bernstein
What if there was a way that you could:
- live your life in a state of everyday bliss and equanimity,
- automatically flow to each being you encounter the energy which would serve their highest need, and
- receive powerful protection from any negative energies you encounter?
This may sound too good to be true, but I know lots of people who do this on a daily basis — all with the help of an extremely simple, virtually effortless meditation technique. And it’s free! This article will give you all the information you need to achieve these benefits for yourself.
Ideal For Sensitive Souls
This technique — the Divine Saturation Snap Meditation — is especially helpful If you’re unusually sensitive to the subtle energies around you — or if you’d just like a simple way to quickly charge yourself up with divine light. (I call it a “snap meditation” because it can be done fast!) I’ve given this technique to hundreds of my astrology clients, and have received numerous glowing reports of its effectiveness.
I often teach this technique to people who tend to easily absorb the energies in their environment. (This is often due to their having personal planets in Pisces, strong aspects from Neptune, or a loaded 12th House.) Energetically speaking, they’re like sponges. If dry, they tend to soak up anything around them, whether it’s positive or negative. If they’re already saturated, however it’s a whole different story, as you’ll see!
I recommend doing this as soon as possible after you wake up, so that you can begin enjoying its benefits right away. It’s also great right before you go to sleep. In fact, once you get the hang of it, you can do it whenever you think about it, no matter what else you’re doing. Any time is a good time for an Instant Divine Light Recharge!
Not To Worry
Before I give you the specific steps, it’s important for you to know the things that you do not have to be concerned about with this technique:
- Mental chatter. Not a problem, as long as you can hold onto enough brain space to carry out this simple visualization technique. If you get distracted, just continue once you realize that your mind was wandering. No harm done.
- Turbulent heart. This technique is effective no matter how agitated your emotions might be.
- Restless body. Fidget all you like, as long as you can visualize while you squirm.
- External distractions. It doesn’t matter what’s going on around you, as long as you can visualize. Bring on the sirens, cell phones and jackhammers!
- Anything else. Name anything else you think might be a problem. I’m here to tell you that it isn’t going to interfere with your ability to do the Divine Saturation Snap Meditation, as long as you can do a little imaging in the midst of it.
- Finally, keep in mind that all you have to do is visualize — your Higher Self takes care of everything else. You don’t have to worry about the color of the light that will be flowing in, what level or dimension it comes from, or its vibrational frequency. (In fact, these things will constantly change in accordance with your ever-shifting energetic needs.) There is literally no way you can screw this technique up — it’s being done for you, after all — so just visualize and enjoy!
How To Do It
Okay, enough preamble. Let’s cover this baby step by step:
- Sit or stand comfortably — as you’re first learning the technique, anyway. After a little practice, you’ll discover that body posture makes no real difference.
- Sincerely pray to (or invoke) Spirit (or whatever name you use for God). Pray, “I now ask that, with each inhalation, I be saturated with the energy that serves my highest need,” or invoke “With each breath, I am now saturated with the energy that serves my highest need.” (Or words to that effect.)
- As you inhale, imagine a stream of light flowing in the top of your head and into your heart chakra. (It’s in the middle of your chest, where you feel your emotions.)
- Hold your breath for just a moment and imagine the divine energy saturating your heart. (I sometimes imagine Dow Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning out the icky stuff!)
- As you exhale, visualize the divine energy flowing out into every cell of your body. (Divine light is intelligent — way smarter than us humans — and will automatically change its vibration on the fly so that each cell gets exactly what it needs.)
- Repeat Steps 3 thru 5 until saturated!
Don’t Stop Yet!
Once your physical body is saturated, you’ll be feeling wonderful: blissful, ecstatic, enraptured — all that good stuff. You may just want to flop on a bed or a couch and bliss out. (Eventually, you’ll get used to going about your ordinary daily activities in this exalted state of consciousness.) But don’t stop! Keep breathing and visualizing until you feel that your aura (the cocoon of subtle energy surrounding your physical body) has also been saturated. Any negative energies already within you will tend to be pushed out or purified by the light you’re bringing in.
A Walking Blessing (and Protected Too!)
Do you call it good once your aura is fully saturated? Not a chance, my euphoric friend! If you continue breathing and visualizing, something extraordinary happens: you become a walking blessing! This wonderful energy radiates from you as if you’re a brightly shining sun (which is how you would now appear to a psychic). This energy automatically flows to every being you encounter, giving it exactly the energy that serves its highest need.
At this point, you have also achieved a wonderful side effect: divine protection! Your light-saturated aura now acts as a potent natural filter, neutralizing or reducing the effect of any harsh or unpleasant energies that might otherwise create problems for you. It’s a perfect expression of cause and effect: by radiating high-vibration energy into the world, you now receive a far greater percentage of uplifting energy back from it! Many sensitive people have been taught to use psychic shields, armoring or mirrors to protect themselves from the “ooga-boogas.” And such techniques can achieve that purpose. But they can also have an unfortunate side effect: they can block good energy from coming in, and stop the divine energy that flows through you from going out to help others. These fear-based techniques can have an isolating effect, at a time when we all need to focus more than ever on coming together. In contrast, the Divine Saturation Snap Meditation provides abundant protection as a natural consequence of you radiating light to other beings.
As a reminder, if you feel your divine light dimming at any point during the day, this technique makes it quick and easy to recharge it. You’re breathing anyway, right? Just start doing the visualization wherever you are.
If you’re inspired to create variations, I encourage you to do so. As I’m fond of saying, the best technique is the one that works best for you. And if you ever find a technique that works better, forget about this one and go where the juice is. We’re all evolving beings, and need different techniques at different times.
Thanks to Benjamin Bernstein of Its All Good Astrology for this piece.