An awesome video with an amazing soundtrack that will put a smile on your face today. It’s the story of a parking attendant who makes people smile. And becomes famous for it.

Until… he walks into the DMV and falls for a women who doesn’t believe in smiling.

Funny, inspiring and will leave you beaming.

Watch it! (2.8 million other people already watched this on YouTube)

Guide to Inspired Life
Vishen Lakhiani

Vishen Lakhiani

Vishen Lakhiani is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley — a ground-breaking company comprised of innovators, artists, technologist and dreamers from over 30 countries around the world. Vishen also created the transformational program, Consciousness Engineering.

90 Comments

• I loved this video. It did put a smile on my face and in fact it's message is one I think we all could take note of. Worthy of watching.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Steven D.

Thanks for sharing.
    Steven D.

• Brenda says:

This is great. Everyone could learn from this vidio!
    Thank for giving us the opportunity to enjoy!
    Brenda B.

• Char-Lee says:

:oD…. :-D…. :oD….. :oD…. ;o)… :oD ….. ;o) …*<]:oD …..*<};o) …..;oD …. :oD…. ;OD … :OD ….. :-) …..;-) … etc. etc. etc. …..and oh yeah – one other thing to say…..how do I email this???? I always tell people that the only thing i have that's contagious is my smile – that's why i try to give it to everyone!!!!! what is left to be said????!?!???…..SMILE!!!!!!! ;O)

• lil says:

Super video. Made my day! I am going to try and post it on my face book. Thankyou!

• Lisa Peters says:

It made me smile! and I needed that.

• Francine Ste-marie says:

I loved it shows a true way of meeting people with heart and sincerity to bring sunshine and joy in their day that it may change their life outlook on life forever

• sandy says:

fabulous! i needed this right at this moment! I was just thinking a few hours ago how I used to laugh and smile a lot…… and what an amazing God we have to bring this to me today, thanks! smiling!

• Arie says:

Thanks Vishen! I watched it, I smiled, I laughed, I cried, I'm touched, I LOVE it! I LOVE to see everyone smile.

• sandra says:

Wow. That was totally cool. Loved it. Some times we don't realize the impact we have on others. I work in a hospital and I try to point out nice things about people all the time. They light right up. It's always the truth, I don't make stuff up to say. It always makes them happy. Me to. Loved the clip. Sure made me smile. :)

• Kerry says:

Excellent message and video. Thanks to all involved! If all of us validated those around us, strangers and loved ones, just think of how the world could change.

• VEE says:

Wow, this video was really awesome!!! it made me even shed a few tears despite the fact that I'm 45 and haven't found anything I'm good at yet also it sheds light on another meaning to me because I wore braces for 2 1/2 years and last year , I had to have a tooth pulled in the back and now my teeth are trying to shift and I don't like to smile like I used to maybe until I get my tooth back in line up front. I really appreciate this video cause in 2010 I" be 46 and I won't to smile about everything!!!

• vEE says:

that's fine , everyone needs validating every once in awhile, but I kept my comments clean cause I love this site and they were heart felt which hit close to home for me!!! I sure hope you post them and e-mail me too!! I would have put a picture up but my son bought me this HP NETBOOK and I am new to navigating in modern technology so I've got a lot to learn with posting video, pics etc. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

• VEE says:

Wow, this video was really awesome!!! it made me even shed a few tears despite the fact that I'm 45 and haven't found anything I'm good at yet also it sheds light on another meaning to me because I wore braces for 2 1/2 years and last year , I had to have a tooth pulled in the back and now my teeth are trying to shift and I don't like to smile like I used to maybe until I get my tooth back in line up front. I really appreciate this video cause in 2010 I” be 46 and I won't to smile about everything!!!

• Brenda says:

This is great. Everyone could learn from this vidio!
    Thank for giving us the opportunity to enjoy!
    Brenda B.

• GRATEFUL_B says:

If this video doesn't make you smile…I don't know what will! What a wonderful experience! Thank you, Vishen.

• LEANN says:

I Loved it. Thanks for making me smile.
    LeAnn

• Sunshine says:

Wow that was great, goes to show when you say positive things to people they react positive

• Tiffany says:

What an amazing video,What a way ti pay it forward………

• Lillian says:

I absolutely loved the video. thank you Vishen. It is possible for us to help other people put a smile on their face. A good genuine compliment will make them smile, I do.
    Lillian
    sydney, Australia

• Char-Lee says:

:oD…. :-D…. :oD….. :oD…. ;o)… :oD ….. ;o) …*<]:oD .....*<};o) .....;oD .... :oD.... ;OD ... :OD ..... :-) .....;-) ... etc. etc. etc. .....and oh yeah - one other thing to say.....how do I email this???? I always tell people that the only thing i have that's contagious is my smile - that's why i try to give it to everyone!!!!! what is left to be said????!?!???.....SMILE!!!!!!! ;O)

• Gomathi Prabhakar says:

It is beautiful as the smile on the face. Thanks for such an inspirational video!!

• Richard says:

Hilarious and touching. I know… "Man up" Rich. I just couldn't help it Vishen, it's a beautiful thing! Richard

• Richard says:

Hilarious and touching. I know… “Man up” Rich. I just couldn't help it Vishen, it's a beautiful thing! Richard

• Dori says:

This one has been circulating on You Tube for a while, under "Validation." It's a fabulous video!

• Dori says:

This one has been circulating on You Tube for a while, under “Validation.” It's a fabulous video!

• Kathleen P says:

What can I say……………………………..Thank you ! My Grandson (age 8 ) and I have a new game, while we are out and about we smile at people and greet them in a happy way then we count the ones that smile back. He says it makes him happy tp see the people smile cuz most people are very busy and forget to see other people. So thank you for the validation . Kath & Bub

• ananda says:

I loved this and have posted it on my Facebook page. Everyone tells me I have a beautiful smile, but like the girl in the video, sometimes there are good reasons for me not smiling — but I got the importance of Validating Others, and that's something to smile about! Thank you! ananda

• Guest says:

Cute, up until I saw the clip of Saddam Hussein, who was murdered. Good idea, however.

• peter biondo says:

something for everyone to do, not just think about, myself included. great idea for 2010. give a compliment and try for a smile. Peter B

• Liza says:

All I want to say to those who made this video:
    you are awesome.you are great :-)
    All joking aside. I loved it!

• LEANN says:

I Loved it. Thanks for making me smile.
    LeAnn

• Paul says:

What a wonderful video! Thank you for sharing it!

Paul.

• Lillian says:

Lillian
    sydney, Australia

• Kathleen P says:

• Liza says:

All I want to say to those who made this video:
    you are awesome.you are great :-)
    All joking aside. I loved it!

• Cadona says:

Thank you. Excellent video that gave me a smile to start the day.

• Cadona says:

Thank you. Excellent video that gave me a smile to start the day.

• Romana says:

I love it. It made even me smile!

• Jeanne says:

Thank you so much for sending this email "free parking". I needed it so much today! It was excellent. I pray that everyone gets to the other side of their negative relationship!

• Jeanne says:

Thank you so much for sending this email “free parking”. I needed it so much today! It was excellent. I pray that everyone gets to the other side of their negative relationship!

• Jerry P says:

Was in terrible downer since Dec 22/2009.Until viewing this Video.Everthing going had gone wrong for me,in nightmare situation.My personal life turned up-side down.
    This,Video changed and altered me.Came across this just by accident.Everyone should watch this.It made me SMILE & Laugh.after 9 days in terrible down & out slump.those who made this Video GREAT-Work.
    Thanks
    Jerry (sudbury,ont Canada)

• Susie Ortigoza says:

Love this video. What a wonderful gift for the coming New Year 2010. Godbless you Vishen. Thanks for sharing. Would surely spread this to all of my friends and associates.

• Mark Crummett says:

This message brought to you by the American Dental Association.

• Terr says:

I absolutely love this. It made me smile in more ways than one.You see, I can relate and have done just that, smile.It is like the doorway to people inner selves. Recognize people in a positive way. You'll generally be surprised at how they react.. Thanks for sharing. Terri H

• Jerry P says:

Thanks
    Jerry (sudbury,ont Canada)

• Susie Ortigoza says:

• Taz says:

Excellent video. It is said a smile is a blessing from God. So you have gained so much from making everyone smile when they watch this video. Bless you. Keep up the great work!!

• Kimie2 says:

I smiled and cryed at the same time~*0:)

• VEE says:

Vishen, you are a God send!!! I hope he truly blesses you in the New Year!!! I'll be watching and following because a mind is a terrible thing to waste and I want to experience the peace of a "FINER MIND" please keep sending me the joy loaded e-mails!!! MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE VEE.

• VEE says:

Vishen, you are a God send!!! I hope he truly blesses you in the New Year!!! I'll be watching and following because a mind is a terrible thing to waste and I want to experience the peace of a “FINER MIND” please keep sending me the joy loaded e-mails!!! MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE VEE.

• Bat says:

Wow!
    this video is great! There re so many advices in it about how to deal with our own life and relationships.
    It made me cry and smile.
    Very good work!

• Bat says:

Wow!
    It made me cry and smile.
    Very good work!

• Mišo says:

Great video! Absolutely made my day :D Thank you Vishen

• Sas Bullock says:

The gift of a smile is free, but worth it's weight in gold. a positive comment, an acknowledgement, a compliment and a recognition of the spark of divinity in another brings Heaven on Earth so much closer. Smile like you mean it.
    Thanks so much to all those involved in producing this video, it has opened so many hearts and will continue to do so, all part of the Divine Plan, The Love Revolution.
    Keep watching, keep smiling.

• Sas Bullock says:

Keep watching, keep smiling.

• Sas Bullock says:

Keep watching, keep smiling.

• indhu says:

its an awesome video that i ever seen in life………….

i love this video……………

its really great………….

every one should watch this video……….

• tom says:

good morning i watched the vidio at 6 am this morning i am going through a difficult time in life but it has changed instantly absolutly fantastic i will be making pepole smile every day from now on thank you very much tom

• ANDRE says:

Tears ran out of my eyes

• Ramsamy says:

This video is really wonderful. It creates a capital of good feeling and i really neded it right now. The theme is simple and direct. Smile. Happy to have seen this video.

• Irem says:

Human touch!:)

• LA VERNE ROBERTSON says:

OMG!! that was GREAT!!! I smiled and smiled…then I cried and cried…This is so sweet and warm and just a great video and I have always been a believer that you can change a persons whole mentality with a smile and kind words…TRY IT SOMETIMES!!!! IT REALLY WORKS!!!

• Michaela Gisicki says:

Wow, bought a tear to my eyes watching that, can't help but smile. Really lifted my mood… amazing!!!

• Kat says:

Tis true and happy endings happen EVERY DAY ! ! !

• Kit says:

What a wonderful medley of emotions from watching this video! :-D (Yes, even the tears…) The very thing to make one feel glad to be alive.

The comments posted here speak volumes as to its much needed effect. My teen wanted to check email — she moaned "but it's 16 minutes" (rolls eyes) — but we sat transfixed, as if no time at all elapsed, ending with the softest smiles on our faces. Just terrific.

Thanks, Vishen, for sooooooooo much you continue to offer all of us.

• Kit says:

The comments posted here speak volumes as to its much needed effect. My teen wanted to check email — she moaned “but it's 16 minutes” (rolls eyes) — but we sat transfixed, as if no time at all elapsed, ending with the softest smiles on our faces. Just terrific.

Thanks, Vishen, for sooooooooo much you continue to offer all of us.