Here are 18 amazing affirmations to speak aloud to yourself before you go to sleep.
I read them every night, and find that they help send me off to sleep with a feeling of confidence and clarity, whilst setting my vibrational tone for the next morning.
Unfortunately, I can’t remember exactly which talk these came from, but they are Dr. Wayne Dyer’s compilation. This are the best 18 self love affirmations that we could find so that you can start practicing as soon as you finish reading this post.
1. I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to, with comfort and ease.
2. Being myself involves no risks. It’s my ultimate truth, and I live fearlessly.
3. I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my own destiny.
4. I’d rather be loathed for being who I am, than loved for who I am not.
5. I am a divine creation, a piece of God. How can I be undeserving?
6. My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.
7. I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
8. The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
9. I am open and willing to attract all that I desire, beginning here and now.
10. I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to Source.
11. I’m a creation of the Divine mind, all is perfect, and I am a genius in my own right.
12. I’m an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do and who I am.
13. I live my life according to my own Divine rules.
14. I think only about what I can do right now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.
15. I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy!
16. I live in the moment, and am grateful for all my life experiences. All of them.
17. As I declutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
18. I can accomplish anything I put my mind to because I know I’m never alone.
Goodnight, and sweet dreams!
Wayne Dyer is an incredible teacher, and his talks are really worth checking out. Here’s one that really helped me through confusing times. Click here to watch his Change your thoughts, change your life.
As always, we’d love to know what you thought :-) Tell us how you felt after reading these.